MY-LEX® is the universal content integration system which allows for the development of independent content integration solutions for professionals in a specific field.
MY-LEX® uses MY-LEX® to build made-to-measure content integration systems for and together with a branch or organization. MY-LEX® is therefore not a product offered by MY-LEX®, but a basic technology used by MY-LEX® to build domain-specific content integration systems for a specific market segment, or a publisher that serves a specific market segment. The timeline below illustrates the major developments of MY-LEX®, from the start with content integration in 2004.
- On July 16, 2018, the organisation changes its name from C-CONTENT to MY-LEX and gives its logo’s an update.
- At the same time, MY-LEX® moves its offices to a new location.
- The MY-LEX® product suite is expanded with a new system: MY-LEX Legacy®, to phase out old systems.
- MY-LEX Legacy® proves to be a great success and is implemented at nearly every new customer after its introduction.
- An important milestone for the organisation, MY-LEX B.V. celebrates its 30th anniversary, a unique prestation in the ever changing world of IT.
- Op 30 juni 2017 vieren wij dat groots met onze klanten en relaties, met een evenement in het Noord-Brabants Museum.
2016: new MY-LEX® Government version
- A big update for MY-LEX® Government. Version 5.0 is launched during the annual "Goverment 360° Congress".
- The MY-LEX website gets a new look.
2015: Der Betrieb
- An extensive content integration portal containing German corporate information from relevant publications of 10 publishers.
- Built for and in cooperation with Handelsblatt Fachmedien GmbH.
2014: Product suite
- MY-LEX® Government is the "portal" for Dutch government officials, to help them find all relevant information within their (local) organization.
- MY-LEX® is expanded with a 6-module product-suite: MY-LEX Maps®, MY-LEX WebFinder®, MY-LEX Intranet®, MY-LEX Devices® and MY-LEX Appliance® and MY-LEX® Social Domain (2015).
2011: MY-LEX® Government
- Content integration system for (Dutch) governmental organizations. Developed for and together with the decentral governmental organizations in the Netherlands
- Contains all required internal content, complemented with all relevant public and other required external content
- Thé information portal for national and local governmental authorities in the Netherlands
2011: Tax and Legal portals for the German market
- Since 2011, several information portals have been introduced to the German market, commissioned by Dr. Otto Schmidt Verlag
- "SteuerBerater Center": developed specifically for German Tax advisors
- "Centrale Online": offers integrated access the relevant information on corporate law
- "Anwalt Center": offers integrated access to the relevant information for lawyers in Germany
- Content integration portal for the international industry and building standards (coordinated by DIN, AFNOR and BSI)
- Contains the standards of 24 countries
- Organizations can add their own internal standards
2006: First application: Legal, tax and accountancy content integration portal
- For Dutch Legal, Tax and Accountancy professionals
- Integrates all relevant titles of publishers, public sources and the organization’s own internal content
- Based on MY-LEX® universal content integration system
For more information about the different products and possibilities, please see our product page.